Sunday, October 25, 2009

Don't forget to dream...

It's funny...I don't decorate with blue anywhere in my home anymore. When my son went away to college, the blue rooms were gone (his bedroom and bathroom). I ran across this pretty little cross stitch finish a couple of weeks ago. I'd had it framed in a blue marbled mat and a buttery yellow inner mat. It had been packed away for years.

When we decided at the last minute to go to my sister-in-law's ranch, I packed in it with our things. It makes me feel so good to know that my SIL loves and appreciates my cross stitching projects!

This piece looks so very perfect in her spare room/office. And it's the perfect reminder to us all: DREAM!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your finish came out so prettyand your I'm sure your sisterandlaw will treasure it Lizette